Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I've hearkened on something new

Couldn't really figure out how to use that word, but I am absolutely certain it's the one I wanted to use. It's like the moments I want to use convivial jovality to describe that one person whose presence I could bask in all the live-long day. Insert obligatory sentence about how I will begin to blog again. This is the only website I have for personal thoughts, and so, with this blog, I will "make remarks" and "give observations" about my life as a "32"-year-old woman living and working in Northern Virginia. I think my days go by just as many of my coworkers' - so fear not - for I notice not everyone to be a bundle of joy, and there is a sombre atmosphere in a great deal of places. But Las Vegas is the one place I found to be exciting, gorgeous, and filled with happy people. I realize that I am going to have to find other vacation spots as equally beautiful and exciting - I can forever say goodbye to vacationing in Appalachia, Virginia Beach (tried it once, yuck), or in some other foothill within an hour's drive. I think I am going to have to go to New York very soon in order to keep up the optimism and the cheer.


No comments:

Working from home ruined my already fragile existence

 Yeah, not a popular topic, but I'm going to slowly but surely make it one - just the way the Covid-19 pandemic and mandates to leave th...