Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Biking in NOVA


Northern Virginia the worst biking city I have lived in. I've talked to people who drive cars about this and my experiences on the bike, and sometimes I get push-back,"Oh, but there are so many trails around." I also hear that there are a lot of cyclists in NOVA who bike to work every day and stay fit.

None of these have actually tried this though. Not one person I know has gone through the experience of actually biking to and home from work. I tried this did - I biked to work twice or three times a week for three full weeks, and consensus says that NOVA fucking sucks for Biking.SO STFU you automobile people and NOVA people - ya'll's town(s) fucking blows (-s).

I guess you have to go someplace "hip" or "trendy" just to get a mere taste of what it's actually like to not drive to work every day. Pretty fucking sad when being a normal person who cares about fitness, health, the environment, and safety ostracize you. What do people care about anyway besides their jobs?

No comments:

Working from home ruined my already fragile existence

 Yeah, not a popular topic, but I'm going to slowly but surely make it one - just the way the Covid-19 pandemic and mandates to leave th...